The R400-4D Marine Amplifier by Rockford Fosgate is a Class-D Marine Amplifier. It is highly efficient featuring an Onboard Punch EQ, Marine-Grade PC board, Tri-State Protection Circuits, and variable crossover. It is efficient every way you look at it thanks to the Class-D circuit topology and PEQ with 18dB of boost.
From a company that leads in innovation, this marine amplifier is about to your water activities.
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- It has short circuit, overcurrent, and thermal protection
- 100W continuous power on four channels
- 400W total power output
- Comes with four ground/power connectors
- PCB is 2-part epoxy coated to protect it from open climate and the harsh marine environment
- It has 12db/octave Butterworth crossover