Pick this cheap bundle and start enjoying good music on your boat. It comes with everything for a complete system from the stereo receiver to the marine LED speakers, 50ft marine speaker wire, and a receiver cover.
The stereo receiver is Bluetooth enabled to connect to all your Bluetooth-enabled devices. It can play all your favorite CDs and is AndroidTM compatible. You will also love the rich and bold sound produced by the innovative Enrock Marine LED speakers.
- The stereo receiver has front USB and AUX inputs
- Includes powerful 6.5-inch two-way 200W LED speakers
- Comes with one smoke colored house window to shield the stereo from the elements
- The cover is UV resistant to protect the receiver from cracking and fading from sun damage
- It is Sirius-XM radio-ready
- The receiver is AndroidTM and Bluetooth enabled
- Allows multicolor illumination on the speakers
- It includes a remote control
- Comes with an 18g 50ft long speaker wire
Mid Range Option - JVC Marine Stereo Receiver Bundle Kit
If you are searching for quality in one package, you got it in this JVC Marine Stereo Kit. It is a well-rounded bundle with high-quality audio parts. These include the six 6.5-inch Dual Cone Enrock Marine speakers which are powerful enough to blast music thanks to the 180W maximum power. They can withstand the roughest conditions so don’t fret about saltwater or leaving your boat exposed to the sun.
You will also receive a JVC stereo receiver, 400W Pyle Stereo Audio Amplifier, Enrock Wire Stereo Antenna, 16g speaker wire, and a JVC remote control.
- The stereo receiver unit is AndroidTM compatible and is Bluetooth-enabled
- The receiver has front AUX and USB inputs and can play CDs
- Receiver and remote control are IPX7 rated
- iPod controls and supports Siri Eyes Free Technology, iHeart Radio, and Pandora
- The marine speakers are ideal for outdoor application
- It comes with a 4-channel 400W marine amp
- It uses durable gold-plated RCA inputs
- Amp is supplied with an aluminum alloy heat sink to prevent short circuit and thermal overload